Lavender Multi-Use Conditioner for Pets
- Multi-use pet styling product that is light leaving a non oily look.
- Lavender Pet Leave-In conditioner & styling aid for wet or dry hair & fur
- Pet skin treatment product perfect for extra dry, coarse hair & fur.
If you’re not doing a pet hair treatment, there’s one very good reason why you should – it makes your pets coat more manageable. In addition it will help cleanse the skin and nourish your pets hair/fur through all seasons. But the Gypsy Rose Lavender Multi-Use conditioner does more! This pet product for wet and dry hair/fur will not only give your pet a soft, shiny manageable coat, but will control fly away hair/fur and also aid in common coat issues.
- The 500ml bottle does have a fine mist spray, not a wasteful pump.
Lavender Essential oil has some amazing properties. Did you know that:
Lavender essential oil is an one of the top aromatherapy essential oils. It is well known to nourish hair and moisture scalp and strands. In addition it may also aid in helping the prevention hair loss through shedding. Furthermore it is also well documented to have powerful antiseptic qualities that can assist in treating scalp issues, which may improve blood circulation of the scalp and encourage hair growth. It is a oil that scent appeals to a high percent of people.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: Help, my pets coat has gone oily!
As a Leave-in conditioner, if you feel you have trouble controlling the amount of spray, then shake before every spray prior to spraying the product onto the palm of your hands, then applying to mid lengths and ends.
QUESTION: Help my product’s gone hard!
Due to no synthetics, coconut oil will solidify and start to go white, thick and hard in cold conditions, which makes the product more difficult to shake. If this happens, simply put the bottle in the sun or in a pot of hot water until it melts down or thins out. This will not affect the product’s performance.
Instructions for Use
As a Hair Treatment Product – Full body
Wash hands before use
Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify other ingredients.
- On clean, damp towel dried fur/hair- Saturate the body all over.
- Leave for a minimum of 3 hrs, can leave longer, if comfortable.
- Shampoo 3 times or until bulk of product has been removed.
- Use as often as needed to boost the condition.
- If a past hair & body issue has re-surfaced you can do the ‘Full Treatment’ once a week cutting back to once a fortnight, once a month etc as it improves. Our pet ‘2 in 1 shampoo’ is a brilliant mate to this product for maintaining coats hair and skin condition. Cooler temperatures (winter) and stress can often be the catalyst to retrigger issues, so try doing a full treatment.
As a Hair & Fur Shine Leave in Conditioner on Wet Hair
- Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify other ingredients.
- Spray minimal product directly onto wet coat
- Comb through coat with a wide tooth comb to easily remove knots and tangles. Style as usual. Can always spray more when hair or fur is dry.
As a Hair& fur Shine Leave in Conditioner on Dry Hair
When your pets hair/fur requires more moisture to deal with flyaways on days your not shampooing or just before swimming to prevent matting
- Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify sediment and other ingredients
- Spray minimal product directly onto dry hair or furs mid lengths and ends
- Brush and/or style hair til smooth, can apply more if needed
All Gypsy Rose pet products are handmade in Australia using cold pressed oils and 100% essential oils, fruits, vinegars, teas and filtered rainwater from Australian ingredients. Please note: We always source Australian ingredients wherever possible, but sometimes this is not possible.
The Lavender Pet Multi-Use Conditioner contains:
- Filtered rainwater
- Coconut cold pressed oil
- Lavender essential oil (under 1% suitable for pets)
- Wheat germ cold pressed oil
- Infused evening primrose oil (with Olive oil)
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product