Intuition Guidance Cards are very different from any other oracle or goddess cards. They are a deck of 24 cards featuring Glen Ladegaard’s Sacred Feminine series of paintings.
Many have said that they are sacred healing cards. They were lovingly created to guide us within for answers rather than looking for them outside ourselves.
How can the Intuition Guidance Cards help me?
A powerful tool to help you find, trust and follow your intuition, the Intuition Guidance Cards work on a subtle level, stirring you to look deeper at a situation with which you have challenges, sharpening your intuition to see beyond the surface.
They help you to find and trust your own intuition. Usually when you read a message from one of the Goddesses, your first thought will be correct (the one we usually dismiss as soon as it comes into our head!) and you will straight away know what it’s referring to.
We often discount it or don’t trust what we’re given. Or we’re not ready to face that truth. It can happen that you may not ‘get’ a message or any inspiration from a message immediately. That’s ok, just let it percolate. Often it will come to you a day or two later. The benefit of the cards will be to give you greater clarity, insight and guidance with any given situation.
How are the cards used?
The cards are a fabulous and exciting work in progress in as much as there are literally dozens of different ways of using them, both personally, in public and private workshops by me and others (I love hearing how you use them so please let me know). A popular way to use the cards is drawing one at random when you need guidance, or two at a time choosing one for the present and one for the future.
“The GoddessGuides Cards are simply wonderful affirmations of life. They can serve as clear signposts when you are uncertain which way to turn, or when life is threatening to overwhelm. Not only has Glen painted exquisite images and symbols of the feminine, but she has also used inspirational words to soothe the weary, heal the weak, and encourage the wary. I highly recommend these cards to anyone wishing to glean a higher insight into themselves through this evocative and intuitive method of self-knowledge.” Dr. Gabriella Kortsch – Psychotherapist & Relationship Coach, Spain
“The GoddessGuide Cards are uncannily in tune with what is going on in your heart, body and soul. They never cease to surprise me with how accurately they strike a chord and give guidance, hope and solace. The fact that you are reading this probably means that they are waiting to help you too. There are so many ways they can be used, either imparting daily inspiration by choosing one card to accompany you or by asking them specific questions about specific situations. Sometimes the cards are chosen for you when they “accidentally” fall from the deck, don´t just pick them up and put them back, READ THE MESSAGE THEY HAVE FOR YOU!! I am deeply grateful to have been found by my GoddessGuide Cards and would not hesitate in recommending them.” Elizabeth Fear, Spain
“The magic has begun already! With the Goddess of Awakening in mind, I awoke today aware of a whole new day ahead of me! Untouched! What would be the best way to use it; dealing with routine jobs that ought to be done, or with the major focus on one of my cherished projects? I’ll see what answer/s arise from my Intuition. I have started a Goddess Diary as I want to record this process!” Val, Spain
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Created the Artwork?
Glen was guided and inspired to create the cards in 2005 through the vision of her dear friend, Michele Sumac Claiborne. They are a tool guiding you to Find and Trust your Intuition. The Sacred Feminine paintings were a work in progress for several years before that, a completely new painting style for her greatly encouraged by the late Scott Lidgett, a wonderful artist.
The text for the paintings came to Glen after sitting in front of each image and noting down 4 or 5 words that she felt described what that painting said. From those words, the text just flowed with ease in the form of inspirational messages. She spent several years using them on people of all ages, nationalities, male/female and from all walks of life and was astonished to find how often people reported back that the cards were spot on in their accuracy.
Blend any amount of the following Goddesses cards to sharpen your intuition and reach your highest potential:
Awakening, Clarity, Being, Sun, Confidence, Dawning, Dreams, Dusk, Earth, Fire, Thought, Flame, Golden, Gratitude, Indigenous, Individuality, Light, Love, Moods, Prayer, Self Worth, Sky, Rain, Solitude
||150 × 240 × 20 mm
Instructions for Use
This is where you get inspiration on some of the many ways to use the Intuition Guidance Cards
Besides the leaflet included when you bought your deck, many customers are actively and frequently using them in their practices with individual clients and group workshops. So here are the latest that have been put together by various people, over the years.
Remember, there are no right or wrong ways to use the cards. In fact, there are many! Below are some suggestions and I encourage you to develop your own. The key is to ask lots of well framed questions to help peel back layers and get to the core issue:
- Choose a card for daily guidance, ask particular questions about specific situations. Sometimes the cards are chosen for you when they ‘accidentally’ fall from the deck. Pay special attention to these messages.
- When facing a dilemma ask a question, then choose a card. What new insights does this card evoke?
- Sometimes in my daily meditation I will hold the pack, focus and ask what I need to think about, contemplate, learn today – what’s the message I need to hear? I then stand the chosen card on my desk and revisit it during the day.
- If I have a problem, I will draw a card and interpret it in relation to the problem. This gives me a general reading. Then I will draw another which gives me ‘what crosses me’, what to watch out for. Then a third which is the action step I need to take next.
- Think of an area of your life you would like to improve. Shuffle the deck, then lay them out in a fan. Slowly run your eyes over the images and feel in your body which ones evoke a particular reaction or sensation. Choose three to which you feel most drawn. Study the images bearing in mind the issue you want clarity with. Prepare a question for each card. Then read the message on the back.
- Think of a challenge you’re facing or something you’re stuck with. Now shuffle the cards, fan out before you and with eyes closed, pick two cards. Study the images and choose one for the ‘present’ and another for the ‘future’. Reflect on the message. What is this telling you?
- Fan out the cards and with eyes closed, choose two cards. Then look at the image of each one and in your mind, choose one for the present and one for the future. When you’ve done that, read the messages on the back.
- Shuffle the deck and then spread out in front of you. Run your eyes over the images and then feel in your body if you have a particular reaction or sensation to any ones in particular. Think of an area of your life you would like to improve. Then choose two cards to which you feel drawn. hen you have chosen, look at the images and bearing in mind the area of your life you’re wishing to improve, put a relevant question to each card and then read the message on the back.
- Draw a card daily at random and let that be your guide for that day. Place it image facing you near your computer or up on the fridge or or beside your loo! or elsewhere you will see it for a lot of the day.
- Sometimes in my daily meditation, I will hold the pack, focus and ask what I need to think about, contemplate, learn today – what is the message I need to hear. I then stand the card on my desk and revisit it during the day. If I have a problem, I will draw a card and interpret it in relation to the problem, it gives me a general reading. Then I will draw another which gives me ‘what crosses me’ – the negative side of the problem, what to watch out for. Then a third which is the possible outcome.
- Randomly pick a card, or get someone else to pick it for you. Read the card, think for a minute about what it could mean, then turn it round to the picture side and leave it sitting on your desk or by your computer where you can muse on it for the day. Having a goddess in the room where you’re working can feel very reassuring.
- Focus on an issue, then lay out the cards and select – with eyes open.
- There are so many ways they can be used, either imparting daily inspiration by choosing one card to accompany you or by asking them specific questions about specific situations. Sometimes the cards are chosen for you when they “accidentally” fall from the deck, don´t just pick them up and put them back, READ THE MESSAGE THEY HAVE FOR YOU.
- Look at the cards and select the two or three that feel most like you at the moment
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product