Terms & Conditions
Australian & International Orders:
- CREDIT CARD via our Australian Commonwealth Bank secure payment portal. (COMMWEB) is our payment system.
- We also have in place, an option for those who have VERIFIED BY VISA and MASTERCARD SECURECODE authentication registered on their card (3-D secure protocol). If you are enrolled, a pop up window will ask you for your authentication password when you proceed to payment area. Failure to enter correct password will result in a notification that your payment has failed.
- PERSONNAL CHEQUE OPTION ONLY for Australian orders. Overseas must send a BANK CHEQUE in AUD dollars.
- FOR AUSTRALIAN established regular customers only- if your requiring other types of payment options, contact us for approval.
- Should our payment system be under maintenance or you are having difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- PLEASE choose carefully and use the ‘UPDATE’ button should you make a change to the amount you have ordered.
- You will get the second opportunity to CHECK &/or CHANGE the orders amounts, choices and shipping methods and address details even after you hit ‘Proceed with Order’ tab. Assure you enter correct SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS to avoid returns to us.
- OPTIONAL : Create your own ACCOUNT in the top tab next to LOG OUT! Located here are options for passwords, option to change any of your cached information on this website ( address, shipping etc ). It is also possible here to cancel your order BEFORE you pay ie. prior to being packed and shipped.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY:
- All orders are covered by insurance to protect your order. They are sent in prepaid satchel/bags at minimum 2kg a bag. Should you order exceed 2kg, your order will be sent in more then 1 bag.
- Your country may have additional entry taxes or duties by post, only you can enquire at your Post office or customs service in your country if any fees apply. Also note: Australia Post is unable to advise what costs may apply.
- The Express and Standard bags are trackable within Australia only, but not once they leave Australian shores. Depending on the country, enquire at your post office for progress on tracking, as once it leaves our shores Australia Post can no longer track your parcel.
- EXPRESS bags – Allow 2-4 business working days between ALL major metro areas on the route and STANDARD bags allow 6 + business working days. Please use correct address, if returned you will have to pay freight again or we can refund product cost
- Australian Freight Details:
- We only use trackable AUSTRALIA POST bags – they stipulate to allow max 10 business days for regular post. Express usually at 2-3 business days. The PO will notify you either package is ready for collecting and usually wont direct deliver to your door.
- You will receive an option to track your order with email receipt of your order. We are a remote locality and do our best to process asap. You will recieve a email advising it has been sent, but not before you allow 1-2 business days to process payment, pack and ship to PO.
- Lost Orders~ We will replace upon confirmation from Post Office. This can take them up to 10 days to investigate.
- Should you require Australian PO insurance in transit please advise us before you place order.
- Damaged Products ~ Advise us within 24 hrs of arrival & we will proceed to get it returned to us BEFORE we replace with new products.
- Please use correct address – should it be returned to us, you will have to pay freight again or we can refund the product cost back. Wholesale Order
- Your payment terms and conditions are all on your credit/trade application you initially filled in and signed upon registering.
- Freight is by Fastway Courier unless in a remote local. Alternatively will be by post or your arrangement.
- Freight cost is added onto your invoice and covered if you use our RRP.
- Promotional stands are optional and incur a $33.00 initial charge, refundable on return
- First order is proforma and future orders are min $50 to enable you to easily and continually keep 2 of each product on shelf.
- By agreeing to our ‘First order content’ document gives you your exclusive right for your area.
- Please refer to the product leaflet, stockists training letter &/or phone us for our expert advise.
- If DELIVERY ADDRESS is different to CARDHOLDERS /BILLING ADDRESS? Then please assure you fill in this area on order form otherwise it will be sent to cardholders/ billing address.
- Credit card only- no extra fees, Australian Commonwealth Bank pre-authorise & we cross reference all details.
- Your bank may apply charges based on your card &/or account type, OVER & ABOVE the TOTAL PAYABLE AMOUNT on our RECEIPT
- First time orders must fill in ON LINE order form so we have a paper trail. We DO NOT do orders over the phone unless pre authorised bý Accounts. Also only if you are a longterm regular customer whom we have had a numerous paper trails.
- Especially relevant, please notify us immediately if you don’t receive your order confirmation via email by next business day.
Isle of Eire Pty Ltd T/as Scissorcraft
P.O Box 101, Gunalda Q 4570 Australia
P :(07)5484 6937
F :(07)5484 6937
Please read our Refund Policy below & feel free to contact us if you have any issues with any products or dealings with us.
We guarantee our products.
Please choose carefully and use the ‘ Update ‘ button should you make a change to the amount you have ordered. Furthermore will get the second opportunity to check &/or change the orders amounts, choices and shipping methods. Even after you hit ‘ Proceed with Order ‘ tab.
There is also options on this website in ACCOUNT tab, to cancel your order before you pay prior to being packed and shipped.
By ACL Law: Our right is we do not give refunds, exchanges or credits if you simply change your mind, cant afford them, you caused the fault, found the item cheaper elsewhere or you make the wrong selection in type &/or size.
By ACL Law: Your right includes for you to keep receipt as proof of purchase.
ACL Policy for a refund , exchange or credit is having a fault you did not know about, not as described by advertising, did not do the job you were led to believe, did not last reasonable time providing you used as directed, & did not match the sample (except in look, colour & texture as our Un-Tainted products vary in all these areas from time to time). Must be received back to us good condition.
Scissorcraft collects personal information where it is directly related to a function or activity of Scissorcraft ordering requirements. Therefore holding it only when the collection of such information may be reasonably considered as necessary for that purpose.
Scissorcraft will only use that personal information for that purpose and will not disclose it,except as permitted under the Information Privacy Act 2009. Scissorcraft will destroy all bank account numbers and card details upon finalising payment of order unless authorised (in writing) otherwise by the owner of details. Advanced orders will not be accepted and you will have to re-order as you did originally.