Rosemary Leave In Conditioner
- Multi-use product that is light leaving a non oily look
- Leave-in conditioner, styling aid for wet or dry hair and hair treatment product
- Perfect for normal to dry and slightly fly away hair
- Good for longer lengths, over processed hair including hair that has been coloured, permed and hot ironed.
If you’re not doing a hair treatment, there’s one very good reason why you should – it makes your hair more manageable and gives your scalp a cleanse. A full hair and scalp treatment is beneficial in summer and winter months. But the Gypsy Rose Rosemary Leave in Conditioner does more! This multi-use product for wet or dry hair will not only give you the soft, shiny manageable hair you’ve always wanted, but it will also help fly away hair plus treat and aid in repairing common hair issues. Especially relevant for over processed and damaged hair from all types of colours, highlights, foils, perms and hot irons.
HINT ON HOW TO AVOID WASTAGE:
- Consider purchasing a 200ml bottle first for easier handling. The 500ml bottle now has a fine mist spray, no longer a pump. We reccomend once you have emptied your 200ml, you can use it to decant the 500ml into for easy use.
Rosemary Essential Oil has some pretty amazing properties. Did you know that…
Rosemary essential oil is widely known to promote hair growth and thickness. In addition it has been documented that it can stimulate the hair follicle, thus contributing your hair to grow stronger and longer. Consequently by helping your scalp circulation this oil may help to stimulate the hair folicle into producing new hair growth. It has also been shown to be very effective in the visual appearance of dandruff and dry scalp .