Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: How do I store the product ?
Due to natural seasonal temperature changes over time, the product will change in look, scent and colour. That is, it can have the appearance of darker marble patterns on the bottom (this is the settlement of the vanilla oleoresin oil) and lighter whiter patches or pieces throughout (this is the cocoa butter solidifying into pieces when stored in changing temperatures). This change in appearance will not affect the product’s performance, so best to store in refridgerator to avoid this. If you want the product’s initial yellow-gold tones back &/or solidified pieces gone – put the product in the sun or pot of hot water with the lid on, to melt down to a liquid. Then allow the product to reharden in the refrigerator.
QUESTION: It’s winter and my product’s gone rock hard?
Coolest winter temperatures may cause the product to harden and separate into smaller pieces. This will not affect the product’s performance, simply rub harder to melt down the product into your skin.
QUESTION: The product smells different from usual, with more of a bitter overtone than a subtle butter smell, yet works and looks same in colour?
Once leaving our factory, during its seasonal freight journey & numerous places of storage along the way, it can transition through different temperatures, hot and cold, in and out of air-con. The soft vanilla notes can have a bitter overtone due to the frequent temperature changes of the resin in the Vanilla Oleoresin oil. This will not affect the products look or performance, neither is it rancid or off. Simply put the product in the refridgerator overnight and the bitter note scent will disappear. Only to return if it is stored again in ever changing temps over a period of time. In hotter seasons/ summer possibly best to store jar in fridge and take out what you need for a few days or up to a week in advance.
QUESTION: How long does a jar last?
It depends on how many parts of your pets body you use it on. But either way – use it sparingly. A little of this product goes a long way, as it is very concentrated.
QUESTION: Will the salt dry my pets skin out over a period of time?
This unique product contains “macrobiotic sea salt” in its raw state which acts as an exfoliant when you rub it on. As the macrobiotic sea salt is combined with cocoa and shea butters, the product also moisturises at the same time. If you do not rub it on, you will not get the benefits of the two actions and the salt will not exfoliate the surface of your pets skin. For sensitive areas apply gently.
QUESTION: What is the vanilla flavour?
The Vanilla Oleoresin we use in our products is a combination of the oil and the resin of Vanilla Plantifolia. It is not a fragrant oil, and has no alcohol or synthetic additives. The Vanilla Bean essential oil is simply that in its purest form without the resin.
||70 × 40 × 70 mm
'All Rounder Pet Top To Toe' Pet Moisturiser & Pet Styling aid!
- Pet moisturiser, leaving the skin supple and soft
- Pet styling aid on dry fur and hair
- Suits all animals body and feet as a pet skin exfoliant
This Gypsy Rose multi-purpose pet product will meet all your pets body needs from head to toe. Furthermore its a unique formulation of shea and cocoa butter, calendula infused oil, pumpkin seed oil, vanilla bean oils and macrobiotic sea salt leaving their skin feeling supple and nourished. As a result it works as a pet skin exfoliator and moisturiser in one. Most of all the combined ingredients create a extra mild vanilla aroma.
The Gypsy Rose Australia 'All Rounder Pet Top to Toe' moisturising & exfoliant features macrobiotic sea salt crystals, aimed to lift off dead skin cells. The blend of high quality butters and plant oils help to cleanse the skin, leaving skin smoother. The exfoliating skin rub action can also stimulate skin naturally for a healthy looking glow on your pets skin and coat.
Most of all, to date this gorgeous formulation is our truly highest performing multi-purpose product yet. Rather impressive it can also be used wet or dry pet hair styler, replacing pet styling aids. Also will temporarily put a honey gold tone to light fur and hair.
Instructions for Use
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow a 2 week trial to allow the All Rounder Pet Body Top to Toe to improve and fully revitalise your pets skin condition.
- Using the supplied spatula scrape out a small piece (the size of a small fingernail)
- Wipe the piece over the desired area and rub on. The oil film and shine will disappear in a minute or so. If you apply it to thick it will stay shiny and take longer to absorb, and you are only wasting your product.
FEET & PAWS
- Scrape out a thicker piece onto soles, heels, toenails and rough spots
- Rub the piece firmly and vigorously until absorbed.
- Wait 3-5 minutes to feel the result
- Repeat if necessary.
- For tough skin, apply product as above at night when not walking around
HAIR, FUR & COAT
Not only does the product act as a Hair and Fur Styler (Hair Wax without the wax ingredient) but it will give all lighter hair/fur shades a honey gold tone. This is temporary and will wash out with your pets next shampoo. le your hair when wet or dry in the usual way and wipe a very small piece (start with a size of a finger nail) in your hand until it becomes a very thin film.
- Use your fingers and palms of hands as a comb and rake it through the areas you wish to have separated or textured. Will not appear oily unless you distribute unevenly.
- Reapply as you wish
Please note: do not wipe lumps directly into hair/fur. The thicker the film will appear as a heavier “wet” look.
- This product may stain if left on material or surfaces for a period of time (due to Calendula oil).
- Store your product out of extreme heat (ie a locked car) as it will melt to liquid. If this happens, simply refrigerate to reharden.
- Always have clean hands and apply 1 piece at a time.
All Gypsy Rose pet products are handmade in Australia using cold pressed oils and 100% essential oils, fruits, vinegars, teas and rainwater from Australian ingredients. Please note: We always source Australian ingredients wherever possible, but sometimes this is not possible.
The All Rounder Pet Top to Toe contains:
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
- Calendula infused oil
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Vanilla bean essential oil (under 1% for animals)
- Jojoba Oil
- Vanilla oleoresin oil (under 1% for animals)
- Macrobiotic sea salt (salt harvested by wooden hand paddles and naturally sun dried)
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product